Free account with unlimited users and 1 gigabyte of space if you sign up by February 28, 2014.
Try Ocean at no cost.
Ocean is a secure, cloud based file sharing and collaboration service for the healthcare industry. This HIPAA compliant tool is the solution for exchanging records and files between health care organizations while avoiding an expensive and labor intensive infrastructure.
Why do you want an Ocean account?
- Your staff will be more efficient by eliminating hard copy records, files and information transfer through faxing, couriers, and scanning
- Your office will meet the file and information sharing requirements of HITECH, Meaningful Use and Affordable Care Act.
- Easy to learn and use interface
- Multiple file drag and drop upload
- Instantly share patient records, digital x-rays and files with doctors, specialists, labs, or business services
- Access files from any internet accessible computer or tablet
- Unlimited users per account – no extra charge per user
- Everyone has their own login and password managed by the Ocean administration capability
- Approve account connections before file sharing can take place among user
- Free account with free space allows you to try Ocean at no cost
Sign up now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 866.587.8699
Offer expires February 28, 2014.
Click to download the Ocean Brochure [Link to flyer PDF] or visit www.oceanpn.com
What more do you want to know about Ocean?
- 1 gigabyte for free for life of account
- 50 gigabytes for $500 per month
- Ocean incorporates the highest security compliance standards, including HIPAA, SOX, NIST, PCI, and Department of Defense recommended standards for encryption, login and password security
- Ocean is not intended for communicating with patients
- File sharing is available among organizations with Ocean accounts
If there are organizations you wish to exchange files with, forward this email, or contact an Ocean representative who can help sign them up on request.
Try Ocean at no cost!!!